Trying to conceive. Negative HPT. Missed period. Help?

My husband and I are TTC. My last period started on 12/21/12. I have not had since. I ve taken 3 HPTs and all are negative. I m planning to take one tomorrow since it ll be 3 weeks since I should have had gotten my period. Any idea on what could be going on. Everyone I ve talked to says their HPTs showed up positive is way less time than this.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

It does seem a little late to reply, but from my experience there have been women who habe not returned positive to pregnancy tests even 14-16 weeks into their pregnancy, so this is nothing to worry about.

I am sure you would have either tested positive to a pregnancy test by now or found the cause for the delayed/irregular menstrual cycle.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.