Trying to conceive. Nauseated and tired. Had miscarriage. Pregnant really?

My husband and I have been trying for 4 months to get pregnant. We lost our son at 19 weeks gestation in February 2012. We also have a 2 year old daughter. The first month of trying I was extremely nauseous and had very little energy. My husband just knew I was pregnant. I took several hpts and they all came back negative. Each month I have had a very light period that has started 2 days earlier than expected and only lasted for 3 days. The past couple of days, almost a week, I have felt movement in my stomach and been constipated. Could the constipation cause there to feel like I am pregnant? I felt movement with my daughter at 18 weeks and movement with my son at 17 weeks. This would be our 4th pregnancy. We had a miscarriage at 9 weeks before having our daughter. What do you think could be causing the moving feelings?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012