Trying to conceive. Mild bleeding, spotting after sex. Having pregnancy symptoms. Test negative. Pregnant?

Ttc, ok her gose . Had normal period on the 4th jan, had sex on the 27 th jan , 7 days before due period , AF was 10 days late after 11 days had a mild bleeding red/brownish for 3 days and light pink spotting , no sex since then now 17 day since sex had blood test done 1 week ago was neg , but hpt was faint pos. could I be pregnant, signs are sleepy , sick feeling , dizzy, one boob is getting bigger and they have been hurting on and off down the sides.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013