Trying to conceive, Medicine for 3rd day, 12th day follicular study, 16th day no dominant follicles, endrometrium thickness is 8mm,

hi my age is 31 years and we are planning for children now..i meet doctor last month and she suggest one tablet from my 3rd day of my cycle and on 12th days she askeme to go for a folicular study it is 16th dau and they told there are no dominant follicels and asked me to repeate the test.on 19th day ..and endrometrium thickness is cycle length is 38 to 40 days ..please iam worried whether i will be pregnant ..please please can any one reply
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012