Trying to conceive. Light pink stains after intercourse, cramps and sore breasts. Advice?

Hello. I have been trying to conceive but having trouble doing so due to irregular periods. From tim to time I experience light pink stains after intercourse, I'm thinking just from friction however yesterday i experienced the light pink stains and today no bleeding after sex but i was having light cramps and also sore breasts. Any suggestions? thank you so much
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi there,

Your irregular period makes it difficult for you to get pregnant, however it is not impossible. Pink stains might just as well be an irritation, tell your partner about it. It could just be the technique.
Sore breast may be due to hormonal stimulation and has nothing to do with the bloody discharge after sex.
Consult an obstetrician to manga your irregular cycle and thats the time you might get pregnant already, unless your partner is the one having problem with fertility. Encourage him to consult also for complete evaluation and increase the likelihood of you getting pregnant.
Thank you, pls update as to the result of your consultation.

Dr. Eric