Trying to conceive. Late period after cold. Negative pregnancy test. What is wrong?

My significant other and I are trying to have a baby soon, so we have been actively ttc for 1 month now but have been charting my BBT and CM for 3-4 months religiously. In that time I have only had a period 2 both of them 28 days apart to the day and then with the last one I got a really bad cold/ sinus infection and I believe it made my period late, or not come all together because the date of my lmp was Nov 27th 2012 and I have had nothing since. I have tested for pregnancy and every test has been negative. What do you believe is wrong with me? What can I change to make things better?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013