Trying to conceive. Irregular periods, pain in the breast and white bumps around nipple. Pregnant?

hi, my fiance and i are trying to conceive for the past 6 months and nothing. i have irregular period and this year for sep and oct i haven t had a period until dec 3. my breast hurt and my nipples has little white bumps around them which freaks me out. also my period wasn t as normal as i expected it to because it lasted 3 1/2 days and it wasn t heavy it was manageable am i pregnant or its really a period???????
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012