Trying to conceive. Irregular periods. Taking glucophage and duphaston. What could be wrong?

hi Dr.. I have a baby of 2.5 yrs. now iam trying for new baby. But my period was iregular.when i consult a dr she give me glucophage for 1 month ang next month clomid with glucophage.but unfortunately no intercourse and cycle was 29 days. next month on the same medicine and have blood spotting after 33 days. But negative pregnancy test .Then Dr give Duphaston for 5(*2) days.It was before 12 days.Still I didnt get a period. May i hope your help Dr ?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012