Trying to conceive. Irregular periods. Taking fertomid. How to calculate the ovulation date?

Hi I leave in south afrca. I have a 15 year old daughter and I am trying to conceive wishing for a boy my Dr put neon fertomid 50 and advised me to take it on day two of my menses they have been irregular but now seem to be fine for the past month now I get them on the 18 day of the month and take the pill on the 20 day of the month. When is my ovulation date?also I have been googling the use of fertomid it s recommended to be taken on day 5 of the menses. This is confusing me, please tell me when is the best time to take the pill is it on day 2 or day 5. Also when is it safety conceive a boy
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012