Trying to conceive. Irregular periods. Pregnancy test- negative. Have lower abdominal pain. Treatment?

I am 40 years , my due period for mensem for each of month is the first week of starting month, I want to conceived a child but my regular period has been stopped since 8th april2013 , I checked throguh pregnuse but not found my self pregnant . I feel pain in my lower abdomenalso , kindly suggest me medicne and advise. either use OvralG medicine is good for regularisation of period. any other advise and medicine your kind honour seems good Thanking you
yours own ara
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013