Trying to conceive. Irregular period, hypothyroidism, PCOS. Was on eltroxine and ovigyn. What should be done?

hi we are trying for kids my periods are irregular every month like 5 days before or after having pcos and hypothyrodism which i checked on april it was very high 12 i m on eltroxine tablets 50mcg and to get my periods regular my doc suggested m2 tone and ovigyn-d tablets .This month i was expecting my periods on sep 23 but it didnt came so i used velocit hpt on oct 3 and the result was dark line on c and faint visible line on T.i am planning to visit my doctor next friday i.e on oct 12i want to know will there be any problem if my pregnancy is confirmed .please suggest me.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013