Trying to conceive. Irregular period, PCOD, have cystic lesions. free fluid with septa in pelvis. Help?

My periods are irregular , it gets extended by atleast 6-7 days every month ..i did the blood test everything is normal..The sonography of my ovaries shows multiple small cystic lesions,Also there is mild free fluid with septa in the pelvis.My doctor suspects that i may be having PCOD ...I m not sure whether i m ovulating ..I m very woried whether i ll be able to conceive ..Pls let me know on the same
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013