Trying to conceive. Increased pain during period, have anteverted uterus, endometrial thickness and fibroid. What does HSG indicate?

Ttc for 5 months. Not pregnant yet. Found in HSG that I have 1.1cm sized hypoechoeic anterior wall myometrial fibroid and another small 0.6cm sized anterior wall subserosal hypoechoeic fibroid. And endometrial thickness is 9.3mm. Ovaries are normal.i have anteverted uterus. My age is 29 and ttc for first child. What kind of problem I may face for getting pregnant and if I get pregnant then what all complication I may face? I have experienced pain during periods from past many years but the pain has grown on higher side from past 3-4months. I take meftal as painkiller during period pain.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013