Trying to conceive. Implant removed, periods delayed, pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

i got my implant fitted november 2010 me and my partner decided we wanted to try for a baby so on the 30th of october this year i had the implant removed my period came on 3rd of november and lasted for 6 days since then needless to say me and my partner had sex every day we also brought several ovulation test but hard to see when it was at its darkest we think it was around 3 week after my period its been 33days since my last period ive taken pregnancy tests but has came up negative ive been having some cramps and alot of back pain could i be pregnant or is the implant messing my system around thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012