Trying to conceive, IUI failed, menstrual blood and endometrium turned out negative on reports. Next step?

dear doc.. both me and my husband are 35 and trying for a baby for 3 years.My amh level is o.2 husband s semen analysis varies from 45 to 61 million sperm count.. all my hormonal levels like fsh Lh tsh , E2 are within normal levels... my hsg report, diagnosnitic laporoscopy and hysteroscopy was normal. Tb pcr of menstrual blood and endometrium was negative... i had 8 failed iui s.. what should be my next course of treatment... i am desperately trying for a baby.. should i go for ivf..i have already taken ovigynd for 6 months.. should i continue it.? i am waiting for your valuable advice eagerly.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013