Trying to conceive. IUI done several times, IVF suggested with donors egg. Chances of conceiving?

Hi Doctor, I am 32 years old female. 8 years back married after one year of marriage wanted to extend the family but didn t succeed. Then one after other tests were done. 8 times IUI done but no use. Tube tests done no problem, 2 years back laproscopy done and chocolate cyst was removed. recently IVF done that time my AMH level was 1.15. All pitted eggs came itseems. IVF also came negative. Now they suggested IVF with Donors egg. Can t i become prgnant with my own eggs? My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012