Trying to conceive, IUI done. Taking sefstart, miprogen. HSG, sperm test normal. Treatment?

hi doctor im 27 yrs old, before 1.5yr i got married and since then i tried for child, but no result.....when i consult to my gyn she suggest me for HSG . and the test is normal, my husbands sperm test is also normal, then she suggested me for IUI . and i done IUI on 7th july and she started me a tablets such as Sefstart and miprogen 200 if that tablets will help me to conceive? and if im pregnant after IUI when should i take pregnancy test?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012