Trying to conceive. I only see a milky white sometimes yellowish. What are the reasons for me not conceiving?

Hello, i am a 34 year old and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now, i have encountered a point of concern. First i never notice this egg white cervical mucus that i have heard so much about i only see a milky white sometimes yellowish (no scent, i have been checked by my doctor and i have no infections and he sees no reason why i should not conceive. what are your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013