Trying to conceive. Hypothyroidism, irregular periods. Taking medicine. What is the reason?

Hi I am 28 years old and trying to conceive. I have been detected with hypothyroidism 6 months back . Initially I took 25mg and now I takes 50mg thyroxin daily. My periods have become very irregular, they comes almost in 2 months after I have started taking the medications . One more cause is that periods comes only after I starts doing some home remedies such as taking Papaya / Flax seeds concentration with Jaggery. on 14.3.12 - tsh - 1,62. ft4 - .86 on 10.4.12 - tsh - 1,79 ft4 - .97 on 04.06.12 tsh - 1,57 ft4 - 1,05 I am really feeling helpless.. what could be possible reason for all this mess!!!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012