Trying to conceive. Husband's semen analysis showed 30% sperm motility. Any advice?

For past 5 months iam trying to conceive,but it is unsuccessful.Last one month iam undergoing treatments like follicular study and taking regular pills,still i got my period four days later(Period date 09-Dec-12.Then we had semen analysis test for my husband the result says his sperms motility is just 30% and now he has been prescribed with fertisure tablets.We are expecting for positive result next month. Kindly advice for positive result.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012