Trying to conceive. History of recurrent miscarriages, fibroids, diabetes. Treatment?

I am a 41yr old female with a history of recurrent miscarriages 5 before my successful pregancy and two after. She will be three in December. I have fibroids , diabetes which was diagnosed in my successful pregnancy. I have been trying to concieve for over a year now and have not been successful. Can fibroids contribute to a miscarriage and/or infertility? The only symptom I have is a bloated tummy but otherwise my periods are fine.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012