Trying to conceive. History of miscarriages due to rubella and toxolasma. Rubella vaccination and spy medicine prescribed. When can I be pregnant?

hi doc im 31 years old women now i want to concive a baby but in past i had 2 miscarrige due to RUBELLA & TOXOPLASMA. my doc suggest me for rubella vaccination & spy medicine. before 1 year RUBELLA vaccinetion course is completed and i also started spy medicine. my current TORCH TEST report is here- TOXOPLSMA IgG- 4.38 TOXOPLASMA IgM- 0.64 RUBELLA IgG- 3.82 RUBELLA IgM- 0.37 CYTOMEGALO VIRUS IgG-1.54 CYTOMEGALO VIRUS IgM- 0.32 Plz doc tell me can i plan for a baby...ur suggestion is very imp for me......
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013