Trying to conceive. History of miscarriages. Irregular periods. What is my chance of conception?

Hi,I m jacky. I m. Really concerned and worried. In 2011 around June,I had a miscarriage if I m not mistaken I was 4-5months pregnant. Me en my current boyfriend are trying to have a baby,we have been having unprotected sex since last year may but no luck I m not getting pregnant. Does this mean I won t have kids ?. Recently this month I had my period twice a month,very close together but the second 1 is not heavy. What does this mean?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013