Trying to conceive. History of miscarriage. Frequent urination, slight headaches, sore breast and delayed periods. Pregnancy chances?

i have had 4 miscarriages since 2008. My husband and i have been trying for 5 years already. I just recently had my last miscarriage from sept 29- oct 9 bleeding through. We have been trying again and i have not had a period since than, i have been taking my bbt every morning since sept my coverline is 97.4 and i have not been below my coverline since 9/29/2012. I believe it has been 46 days since my last period started and now 14 days bbt above my coverline. I am usually 100% on time every month so my ovulation is very regular, I have been peeing alot more, slight headaches , somewhat sore boobs, still no period, slight cramping but I don t want to phsyc myself out. do you think it s too early to test or is my body just preparing itself to regulate for my next cycle since i bled for 13 days?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012