Trying to conceive. History of laproscopy. Stopped duphaston before a week. No periods. Reason?

Hi Dr,
Im hema aged 24.Im trying to conceive for past 4months.I had endometrosis (chocolate cyst) and underwent Laproscopy.After that i took FEMILON to regularize my periods.After that my dr put me on clome(1st month) and anastom (next month) to start my ovulation induction.I took duphaston 10Mg (one tab a day) for 10 days after my follicular scan.I normally get my periods in 2 days after i stop taking duphaston.But this time this is my sixth day and stil i havent got my periods.Aso i have painful breast at times. Can u pls tell me what could be the reason for these?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013