Trying to conceive. History of irregular periods. Chances of pregnancy?

hey doctor, my wife got menses august -18 September-25 October - nil November- 04 December- 05 January- 17 we trying with intercourse these days.. is that possible to got pregnant ..?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
As your wife is having irregular cycles, it is difficult to predict the precise time of ovulation in each cycle. Therefore, it is better if the cycles can be regulated first. She needs a complete evaluation including a sonogram, hormonal profile and physical examination to rule out various causes for the irregularity. Once the cycles get corrected, it is easy to conceive. Please contact your doctor for further advice. Good luck.