Trying to conceive. High TSH levels. History of miscarriages. Safe to conceive at current TSH levels?

I have a healthy 2 year old son but this year have miscarried twice, once at 9 weeks and again 6 months later at 5 weeks. I have TSH of 4.7 at the moment but GP says it s not a high enough TSH to treat with medication . I would like to know if I should get referred to see an Endocrinologist as we are trying to conceive again and I would hate to miscarry again. Is it possible to fall pregnant and sustain pregnancy with Tsh of 4.7?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012