Trying to conceive. Headache, sore breasts, sensitive to smell, nausea, heartburn. What is wrong?

Hi, My husband an i have been trying to have a baby for the last couple months an no luck... last month i didnt have my period i didnt think anything of it an now we are in to april an i still show no signs of getting my period but my breast are very very sore i have a slight headach every once an awhile ive lately been sensitive to smell im very tired all the time an i feel nauseaed all the time heartburn when i eat anything an when i lay down to sleep. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013