Trying to conceive. Having painful irregular periods. Had unprotected intercourse. On Solaray Fertility Blend and prenatals

Im ting to get pregnant but I have painful irregular periods but they have been coming every fist period came on april 12-19 and my most recent was may 23-29 I had unprotected sex the 24th,27th and the 31st. I really want a baby im 27 years old. Also my periods are only really painful the 1st and 3rd day other days are tollerable. Please help I need to knowhow to better my chances I am on solarrays fertility blend sp-1 and taking prenatals .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012