Trying to conceive. Having medications, injections for tubal blockage. Missed period, pregnancy test positive. Continue medicines?

Hi doc, my gynac had put me on b long, rejumet, Macox plus since 1st jan 2013. I m 32, trying to conceive since 1 year, had done my hsg n had there wasn t a spill in my right Fallopian tube . I took 10 injections which were for the tubal blockage. My Bmi was 27.8. After taking these pills I have last weight n my bmi is 25.4, n I have missed my period which was due on 9th feb. I did 3 home pregnancy tests n they showed faint lines indicating a positive pregnancy. I want to know whether it could be fake positive since I was taking these pills n if I am I fact pregnant should I continue the pills till this month end as the course of medicine was for 2 months.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013