Trying to conceive. Have spotting and negative pregnancy test report. Norethisterone suggested. Waiting for the transvaginal ultrasound report

Hi!.. Me and My Husband is trying to have a baby.. i have spotting for 4 days and negative pregnancy test . i when to a gyn and she advice me to take noresthisterone ( Aminor ) for 3 days. she did not tell also what is the result to the transvaginal ultrasound my LMP Oct. 19 - im confused right now. i dnt know if im pregnant or im just experincing PMS . thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012