Trying to conceive. Have nausea, tiredness, bloated, period pain. What can be done?

Is it possible for you to help ! We are trying to conceive again as we lost a baby in December. I’ve been having the following symptoms. Nausea , tiredness, bloatedness, mild period pains, slight tender breasts. My last period started on 10 February 2013, and I am approximately 2 days late with my next period which should have started on 10/11 March 2013. I’ve done two at home tests and one blood test yesterday but all of them came back negative. I read on a couple of websites that blood tests and urine test can be negative although you are pregnant. Is this at all positive. Am I looking for something that is not there ? Also, what else could be wrong with me with the symptoms I am experiencing. I’ve never had nausea with my normal pms symptoms, and my period pains are usually severe. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013