Trying to conceive. Have multiple cyst in ovary. Having pain and on and off bleeding. Natural way to remove cyst?

hi doc i had a surgery 7 yrs for cyst on my ovaries i removed one and remain with one ovary but today they came bac on that last ovary i am 21 i really wanted to have a baby i did an ultrasound and it said that the ovary has multiple cysts with the two biggest meauring 3.6cm and 3.9cm. The largest contains a lot of internal echoes? endometrioma. I am in pain and bleeding on and off? what can i do is there any natural way to melt the cyst or do i have to come to the understanding that i can not have kids. HELP PLEASe
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012