Trying to conceive. Have lesion in ovary, follicles, cysts, painful. Done ultrasound. Will I be okay?

hello doctor, i am a girl of 29 years of age and last year i and done a general over all medical check up done.
at that time when i had got an ultra sound also done i got to know that i have a retroverted uterus which is normal in size and echotexture. my right ovary is normal but my left ovary has a small anechoic lesion of size 30 x 19 mm, suggestive of dominent follicle/cyst. Now this is bothering me since a year now as i am trying to coneive with my partner since a month now and i am upset that nothing has happened, my periods are regular. i do have pain when my partner enters me and the pain is there while we have intercourse as well, can u please help me what i can do i do have any thing to worry with my condition
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013