Trying to conceive. Have heavy blood discharge, clotting. Was ovulating. Pregnant?

Hi. I am a forty one year old woman that is trying to conceive. My period started on March 10th and I had unprotected sex on March 24th. About a week later (April 1st) my period came almost one week early. It started off with pinkish and brownish discharge and then turned into a medium red flow for 2 1/2 days and suddenly stopped. This is not normal for me--I always bleed for 4-5 days with a medium to heavy flow with a few blood clots and my period is always on time. This bleeding had no blood clots which I normally have
. Considering my age and the fact that I believe I was ovulating during the time I had unprotected sex could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Thanks for query.
You are thinking right,may be you are ovulating that time or may be you are pregnant.
may be your bleeding is because of implantation bleeding.
you should go for pregnancy test when you overdue.
Consult a OBGYN.
take care.