Trying to conceive. Have endometrial thickness. What can it mean?

hi doctor, im 29yr old, trying to get pregnant, i consult doctor he started with fertomid-50, 5tables from my 2nd day of my lmp. and he told me to have a scan on 11th day and the result is like this Endometial thickness was 5-6mm and right ovary 1.4*1.0cm and left overy was 0.9*0.7cm remark was no free fluif. again doctor told me to do scan on 14th day the result is endometrial thickness is 9mm, right ovary is 1.5*1.0cm anf left ovary is 0.7*0.6cm remark is no free fluid. doctor please tell me that can i get conceive this time with this result.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
May 2013

Usually from 11th day to 14th day some increase in the size of the follicle should be noticed.
But according to your scan findings there is no much change in the size.
So you better undergo repeat scan after 2 days. You can go for hcg injection with your doctor's advice after 2 days which will help in ovulation to some extent.
Once the size of follicle increases and ovulation occurs you can plan intercourse around that time which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.