Trying to conceive. Have brown discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Trying to conceive my period ended march 13, which means my fertile days should have been between the 20th and 26th. Me and my husband both work different shifts so we only had sex the 18th, 22nd, 24th and the 26th. Today I had some light brown discharge . But I don t even know if that s connected at all to pregnancy. I just want to know what my chances are I m pregnant? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

If you are having regular cycles, and knowing that most women ovulate on day #14 (counting the first day of your period as day#1) then timed intercourse results in pregnancy about 15-20% of the time, per cycle attempted. So, the chance of pregnancy in your case is not that bad. The light discharge might be the beginning of a cycle or related to implantation bleeding with a pregnancy. You need to check a pregnancy test now and repeat it in one week.

I hope that this helps and good luck!