Trying to conceive. Have bilateral ovarian endometriomas. Taking duphaston. Help?

Hi im 30 years old female just got married and planning to conceive, when to a gyne to check my fertility status, had an transvi ultrasound and found out that i have prominent and echogenic endometrial stripe of 1.6 cm and have bilateral ovarian endometriomas of less than 3 cm in size ( 3 on the right ovary and 1 on the left ovary). My gyne advised me for fractional curretage and i take duphaston for 3 months, I followed her advise, then went back for follow up last week, I did an ultrasound again and found out that there is an interval increase in the sizes of the ovarian endometriomas but still less than 3cm, but the endometrial stripe thickening is resolved, now measures 0.8cm. My gynecologist still advised me for a fractional curettage , but i am doubtful for the procedure, is ist advisable for me to do the said procedure? she still advised me to take duphaston for 21 days from day 5 of my menstruation
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013