Trying to conceive. Have a faint line on HPT. Why chronic tiredness, period pain?

Hi my husband and I have ben trying to conceive for over 12mths, my cycles have been spot on 34 days, now I am up to day 11 over my due date and still no cycle. Done home preg tests and getting faint line, had blood test tues which was negative. Having at time a sharp pain in groin on LH side in pelvis area not far from L hip. I don t normally suffer from period pain, chronic tiredness, at time beyond my control, emotional ups and downs. Is it possible to be pregnant or is it too early to try for another blood test. I am concern for ectopic pregnancy .
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012