Trying to conceive. Have PCOS, progesterone level low. Why is period dark red and sticky?

Hi, I am 28 years old and just married for six months. We are now TTC (trying to conceived). My period irregular (sometime 1 or 2 months late) and I just diagnosed with PCOS ( polycystic ovarian syndrome ). That s answer why I my period is irregular and my progesterone level is low (imbalance of hormones). Last month, I don t have my period and for this month, my period become sticky dark red-brown with small clots and only appear when I wiped. Is this a sign of pregnancy or any else? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012