Trying to conceive. Have PCOS, cramps, painful movements, thread like discharge. What should I do?

Hello dr. I m known case of pcos & tring to conceive , i got my period on 21 of feb & end on 27 , 3rd day of my perioed started clomid 50 mg od , I ve started having intercourse from 27 & every other day till yesterday 9th of march as my dr. Instructed me that ovulation takes 5-10 days after the last pill , any way on 5th of march till now I had pain but today was more severe abdominal cramps , pain during movement & walking , I went early morning toilet & I ve noticed thread like pinkish blood mixed with egg white like, I went to my dr. Directly she said that most probably that I ovulated as evidence post ovulation there is a sac like present in my ovary , so she is suggesting that the fluid in my uterus result from ovulation , she arranged appointment 1 week from now to check if that pregnancy , but till now whenever I m going to toilet peeing still there is pinkish fresh thread like blood, I don t know what is it ? I m having severe lower abdominal pain , so emotional I feel I wanna cry with no stoping , can anybody tell me what s going on
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013