Trying to conceive. Have PCOS. Hada miscarriage after successfull IVF. Cramping and swollen breasts. Pregnancy?

I am 35. i was diagnosed with PCOS over 10 years ago. Myhusband and I been trying to conceive for over 4 years. In December of 2011, we had a successful IVF cycle. However, I had a miscarriage in February of 2012.

I havent had a period in over 3 months, which is not uncommon. lately, I've had to take medication to induce a period. however,thepastfew months I've taken a break from fertility treatments .

I have had dark brown spotting for over 5 weeks. The past few weeks I have experienced cramping. Within the past week, I've noticed swollen breasts, but no tenderness. I wish I was pregnant, but I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative.

I've been working with a fertility specialist off and on for two years. I had an ultrasound last week. I don't have any cysts or fibroids, but my uterine lining was very thick. The nurse told me that she thinks my body is just trying to have a period. However, she called me later in the day and told me that my doctor wanted to have a consult with me in 3 weeks. Now, I am a little nervous.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013