Trying to conceive. Had vasectomy reversal. Difficulty in maintaining erection. Need help?

My wife and I are trying to conceive. She hasn t had a baby and just turned 35. I am 37 and have had 4 between ages 25 - 33. I had a vasectomy reversal in August of 2012, and I have had tests stsing my count is 20 million and average motility ... Lately I find it difficult to sustain an erection or climax with her. I want to give this to her and us, but am wondering why the erection problems are arising and more importanly the climaxing when we do have sex.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013