Trying to conceive. Had unprotected sex. Started bleeding. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

HI THE STARTING DATE OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS THE 10/11/2012 AND IT ENDED ON THE 16/11/12. IM TRYING TO FALL PREGNANT. I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON THE 23/11/12, 25/11/12, 29/11/12, 01/12/12 AND 03/12/12. I DONT REALLY KEEP TRACK OF MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE. I STARTED BLEEDING HEAVY ON THE 07/12/12 TILL THE 09/12/12 AND TODAY IS THE 10/10/12 AND ITS VERY LIGHT NOT MUCH BLOOD AT ALL BUT MY BACK AND SIDE IS PAINING WITH SLIGHT STOMACH PAINS. I TOOK TWO HOME PREGNANCY TEST AND BOTH WERE NEGATIVE. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF THERE COULD BE A CHANCE THAT IM PREGNANT?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012