Trying to conceive. Had spotting with more brown discharge and clots with cramping, backache. Endometriosis or a cyst ?

I am a 34 year old woman. Last month my fiancee and I tried to conceive for the first time. We did it the old fashioned way at my most fertile time. I thought I had implantation bleeding because it spotted a bit a few days before my period and gradually turned into more and more brown discharge then clots followed by cramping and backache . Then it became heavier and heavier from brick red to a normal bright red and like my normal period. I am scared this can be a fertility problem like endometriosis or a cyst. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer