Trying to conceive. Had spotting between cycles. Feeling constipated, back pain, gas, heavy breast. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I m 26, me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the first time. Ok so I started my last cycle on the 26th of September and finished on the 2nd of October. We had unprotected sex on the 3rd, 4th,6th,7th,9th,10th, 14th & the 16th. I would of ovulated around the 8th, 9th & 10th. I got spotting on the next my next cycle was due the 24th October. I was spotting for three days then I got it heavier for 2 days, this no way normal for me as I have never been later and I always have it heavy at the start. Could I be pregnant. I was really constipated, than bad gas and extremely bad back pain about 16th, 17th and 18th. Now I have a really watery mouth. My boobs feel bigger and they are getting veins in them
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Since you had a period even if the bleeding was lesser, the pregnancy is not likely. The symptoms you are having can be due to a mild hormonal disturbance. Still to calm your mind you can go for a urine test for pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal