Trying to conceive. Had short period. Pink watery spotting in middle of month. What does it indicate?

I am 28 yrs old. We have been trying for baby for last 2 yrs. I had my periods on 7th July 12 and it lasted for 2 and 1/2 days only wherein i have my periods for 5 to 6 days normally. This was the first time to have periods of short length. I went to my gynaec on 14th July 12 where she told me that egg formation started in my system But on the 15th July 12 itself i saw light watery pink spotting which is still on at certain interval. Please help me to understand what all these symptoms indicate
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern let me explain you something regarding the pregnancy first is the pregnancy is more natural phenomenon than the physiological one its totally depends upon the compatibility and that includes presence of ovum and sperm at the time of coitus and with natural compatibility or ability to fertilize the egg, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.