Trying to conceive. Had semen analysis. Can I conceive in fertility age?

i am 33 and i am trying for 2yrs to husbal in sizends semen analysis is good,95mn/ml.but ihave thyroid problem and i am taking thyroxin it is normal as per doctor.i have done 3 follicular studies.this time ihave done it on the third day of my cycleand result is uterus is anterverted normal in size.myometrialshows normal lesion seen.endomerial echo is central.both ovaries shows mild polysystic morphology.right ovary26*22*16mm volume with 5.3ccand left ovary 27*23*16mm with 5.2cc.ihave taken fertomid 50mg from just want to know can i able tobe a mother.can i concieve in fertility it safe doing follicullar it good for iui now.can it be succeeded.please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012