Trying to conceive. Had regular periods. Pregnancy test- negative. Treatment?

I have been trying for a baby for 4 years. My partner and I have had all the tests and there are no physical reason why it hasn't happened yet. I have a regular 30 day cycle and am with in a day of this every period for last 4 years. I recently had a lumbar ct scan on day 23 of my cycle, I am now 10 days late for my period. I have done 3 home pregnancy tests and they are all negative. Could the ct scan affect my period or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013