Trying to conceive. Had pills. Pregnancy test- negative. Lower abdomen pains. Why is it?

Hello I am 25 years of age got married 1.5 years back trying to conceive. I was on tablet for 1 year now i am not on any pills then in last november i got my periods 4 times in a month so i consulted the doc and took the medications as per her guideness. Now i ahd my last periods on 25th feb 2013 i ahavent had my periods till now did my pregnancy test at home twice came out negative and now i am experiencing lower abdominal pain at the right side. Please let me know the suggestions. I am really worried.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013